Even though both of these are available in various sizes but I am comparing the 50 ml product of them. First coming to Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash, let’s see the main details about the product.
Manufactured by: Johnsons and Johnsons
Product Description: Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash is specially designed to cleanse thoroughly and remove excess oil. Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Wash has rich foam that thoroughly cleanses to remove excess oil and dirt without over drying. Special ingredients help prevent pimples. Leaves skin feeling clean and beautifully clear.
Recommended for: Those who want to prevent oily shine and pimples.
Directions for Use: Apply a small amount on wet palm and work into rich lather. Gently massage onto face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use twice daily for skin that’s beautiful, clean and clear! Follow with CLEAN & CLEAR skin balancing moisturizer for best results.
Available Quantity and Prices:
Rs. 20 for 20 ml (though it is clearly mentioned that it is a free sample)
Rs. 49 for 50 ml
Rs. 100 for 100 ml
Rs. 150 for 150 ml
Next I am sharing the important details about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
Manufactured by: Himalaya Herbals
Product Description: A soap-free, herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Neem, well-known for its anti bacterial properties, kills problem causing bacteria, and Turmeric effectively controls acne and pimples. Use regularly for clear, soft and pimple free skin.
Recommended for: All skin types, best for acne-prone skin.
Directions for Use: Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.
Available Quantity: 15ml, 50ml, 100ml, 150ml and 200ml.
Cost: Rs. 60 for 50 ml, Rs. 110 for 100 ml
Before sharing pros, cons, my experience and my recommendation about these two products, I would like to share a quick overview about them to give you a better and clearer idea..
Pros of Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
- Lathers really well, easy to apply
- Pea sized amount required
- Super affordable (Approx Rs. 1 per ml)
- Easily available online as well as offline
- Very light and non sticky in consistency
- Sturdy packaging with a tight lid cap
- Very balanced pH which doesn’t cause itching or burning sensation in eyes
- Many sizes available
- Suitable for all skin types, both men & women
- Doesn’t irritate already existing acne
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Leaves skin very gentle and smooth
|Almost transparent colour, runny consistency|
|Very less product required, lathers great|
Cons of Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
- The list of ingredients is missing even though the ingredients are available on the official website
- Doesn’t prevent pimples or acne nor reduces any scars
- Only removes oil and dirt
- Controls oil just for a few hours
- Not highly oil controlling for extremely oily skin
Pros of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Has the goodness of Neem which tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of pimples and blemishes.
- Turmeric that has been used as an antiseptic for centuries is the other key ingredient.
- Easily available online as well as offline
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Completely herbal and natural
- Works effectively on existing pimples, acne and breakouts and prevents them further after regular use
- Travel friendly tube and tight packaging
- Easy to apply and use
- Controls oil for 5 to 6 hours
- Heals acne really fast
- Only the key ingredients mentioned on the packaging whereas the full list should be mentioned
- Doesn’t lather really much
- More product required
- Isn’t long lasting for daily usage
Coming to my experience and recommendation, I would like to mention that my and your reviews may not be the same as everyone’s skin type and preference is not same. I tend to get excessively oily skin in summers due to what I feel about these two products is actually different from the reviews I have read over the internet. Maybe you may not agree with me, but this is all how I feel and how it worked for me.
|Secure, sturdy and travel friendly packaging|
I also read in some reviews that these facial washes may not work for dry skin to which I would prefer mentioning that it is already written on the packaging that they are mainly meant for controlling oil and dealing with skin problems. I too, however, feel that it may be a little more drying for the people having dry skin out there. My reviews are based upon my personal experience having an excessively oily skin.
Also check: 1. DIY Hand Cream | Affordable and Effective | No More Dry Skin | Soft and Moisturized Hands
2. Detox Water | Healthy and Glowing Skin | Weight Loss | Boosted Metabolism | Natural Beauty
3. Inveda D Tan Scrub Review | Shout-out