2. One tsp Glycerin (You could also use 1 tsp Castor Oil but I had gylcerin in hand, so I used it)
3. One tsp Non Alcoholic Witch Hazel or Astringent (This step can be skipped and you could use a herbal face wash instead)
4. One tsp Lemon Juice (I use lemon juice a lot, so I extract it in advance and store it in this bottle)
5. An empty air tight container
6. A table spoon
If you have a Dry Skin, you can add half tsp lemon juice and increase the quantity of Coconut Oil or Olive Oil, Glycerin or Castor Oil. I hope I have made all the ingredients quite clear.
1. Take an empty container and add 2 tsp Coconut Oil in it.
2. Now add 1 tsp Non Alcoholic Witch Hazel or Astringent in it. Mix both the ingredients well.
3. Add 1 tsp Glycerin or Castor Oil to this mixture.
4. Last but not the least, add 1 tsp lemon juice in the container.
Mix all the ingredients really well using a stirrer or spoon and you’re good to go.
Your DIY makeup remover is ready to use.
Now adding a beautiful black eyeliner to it.
Now making a beautiful pattern by using another eye liner, waterproof this time..
Wow. Looks pretty! Haha! I should do an eye make up tutorial like this..! Lol!
Now I’m taking a piece of sponge, a soft cloth and my DIY makeup remover.
First dip the sponge in the remover and squeeze off the excess remover back into the container.
Apply it to your make up in dabbing motions. You can see the result by just dabbing it. My makeup got loose within 3 to 4 seconds.
Look at how the sponge has soaked all my makeup in it and skin impurities as well.
Now if a little stubborn makeup is left, you don’t want to keep rubbing that sponge on it as it may start hurting your skin.
If using makeup remover wipes, for this final step, take a new one and repeat this process once again to get rid of all the makeup from your face.
Wow! My hand looks as if it never had any makeup on it.
Even if your skin looks clean and clear, always use a new wipe at the end as a final step and you will be shocked to see some little product left. Look at this wipe. I felt my hand was clean but it absorbed some product even then. If you remove your makeup properly and wisely, you will have a big amount of reduction in your acne or skin problems.
I love this DIY and it was so easy. Try this makeup remover at home and do tell me how uch you liked it. If you are looking for a DIY Makeup Setting Spray, click here.
It would mean a lot to me.My other social media details are:
If you wish to contact me for any enquiries or collaborations, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org