Hi Guys! I hope you all are doing good…
Today I am going to review the HQT-906 Fast Hot Hair Straightener Brush for you all…
The Hot Brush craze in this makeup world doesn’t seem to end. The first hot brush I saw was in a YouTube video. It was actually the review of “Coriollis Hot Brush” and I knew I wanted to own it at that very moment. I was really impressed by it because its a lot more convenient than a flat iron. Although they both are different in their performance and work, I was disheartened to find that it was out of stock most of the times. Also, it is quite costly for me at this point of time.
I kept on looking for other low-cost hot brushes but never felt like buying them because I thought they would be really a waste of money but when I saw this Fast Hot Hair Straightener Brush HQT-906 in a really very low price, I took no time to order it. I thought of giving it a try because even if it didn’t work, it wouldn’t hurt me so much as the price is really low.
I bought it from Amazon.in for Rs. 1349 under the name “Dizionario Hair Straightener Brush HQT 906” but you can get the same product from Mohit Jain via his Facebook Page for Rs.400 + Shipping. I have bought stuff from him earlier and he is really good in his service.
This hair brush comes in a sliding kind of stiff cardboard box which has all the necessary information and directions of use on it.
100~230 V AC
10.5 inches long (approx)
When you open the box, there is an in-depth product manual kept inside along with the hair brush.
I am sharing all the pages of the manual one by one.
(Maintenance, Cleaning, and Preservation)
This manual really impresses me. They have just mentioned each and everything one can think of and this manual is enough to answer all the queries one can bear in mind.
More product photographs!
This hot brush is pastel pink in color which I don’t find really cute. It is more on a dull pink side and the color could have been better. I have also seen this brush in white color but I don’t know if it’s the same or other. Well, color doesn’t matter.
It also has an LCD screen which is really convenient to know which temperature we are at and it also has three switches at one side. One switch is for turning the brush on and off while the other two are meant for increasing or decreasing the temperature. Also, the temperature ranges from 60 degree Celsius to 230 degree Celsius.
Press the “On/Off” button for three to four seconds to switch the brush on or off.
Now what’s important is the product’s result and my review! So let’s see the pros and cons I found in this Hair Brush to finalize my review on it.
Pros of Fast Hot Hair Straightener Brush HQT-906:
- The cord of this hair brush is really long which makes it easier to use in all places. (Personally, I have experienced this issue a lot of times that the cord of hair dryers, curling irons, and all those styling tools are too short that I can’t sit and use it at my dressing table and I have to stand near the socket to use it.)
- The brush is really long and the handle is slim which makes holding quite easy and working area very convenient to use.
- The LCD screen is an amazing help to know the exact temperature so that we can adjust it according to our need.
- We can set any temperature according to our personal preference at the starting. The brush can then auto increase the heat limit set by us. For example, the maximum temperature this brush can attain is 230 degree Celsius but I prefer using it at 180 degrees. So whenever I switch it on, I instantly increase the temperature by pressing + button until the LCD shows 180 degrees. I then leave the brush aside for a minute to let it heat to 180 degrees and it is good to go.
- Most importantly, I love the detailed manual which comes with this hair brush. I am really surprised by the amount of information they impart at such a low price. I have seen literally no or useless manuals at a low price.
Cons of Fast Hot Hair Straightener Brush HQT-906:
- The reason I didn’t mention it’s price is that this hair brush has no MRP mentioned on it which is the biggest con for me. As mentioned earlier, I got this brush for Rs. 1349 but my sister bought the same one from Mohit for Rs. 480. However, I also saw the same brush on various Instagram sellers’ accounts ranging from Rs. 500 to 800. Even on Amazon, you can see the same brush at various prices.
- Those red anti perm silicone beads on the bristles give a really bad smell (that of burning plastic) while you use it. However, that actually happened the first time I used it maybe because it was new. The smell was completely gone by the third time I used this brush.
- The plastic bristles around the silicone beads are not smooth. Consequently, they sometimes pull my hair.
- The handle gets heated up within ten to fifteen minutes of continuous usage along with the weight of the brush which is again a con for me.
- The brush is not very smooth on hair which makes it a little difficult to pass through thick coarse hair.
I have thin hair but I didn’t want them to break and get tangled in the hot brush as it wasn’t passing through greater sections of my hair smoothly, I grabbed little sections and then it worked fine. You can see the result here…
I am quite impressed with the product performance actually. It is not a complete replacement of the flat irons but it has been able to perform more than my expectations. Furthermore, I would prefer using this hot brush over a flat iron when I’m in a hurry or going out for 3 to 4 hours.
Is it Affordable?
It is actually the most affordable hot brush out there. However, try to find the cheapest one available on the online website you are buying it from. Also, congratulations in advance to have saved a huge sum of money as compared to high-end hot brushes out there.
My Review and Recommendation:
I don’t have high expectations with the life of this product as it is manufactured in China. However, I have been using it for 2 months now and it is working well. But let’s see how long it can work for me. As for the recommendation, I am happy with its result and performance and it is worth a try.
So this was the end of my review of Fast Hot Hair Straightener Brush HQT-906. Do share what you think of this product. Also, let me know if you want me to review any product!