3. Green Coriander (Cilantro)- Just four to five leaves/stems (Stems would be better)
4. Lemon Slices or Pieces- 1 whole lemon sliced or cut in to pieces
5. Cinnamon Sticks – 2 or 3
6. Orange – 1 whole orange (with peel would be better)
I am not using it as there are summers in India and we can’t find it easily.
7. Tomato – 1 whole tomato sliced
8. Mint Leaves- Just four to five leaves/stems (Stems would be better)
I am not using it in this post as I did not have it in hand.
9. Water (WHICH IS A MUST)
Before proceeding with the method which is very easy, I first want to share the benefits of these ingredients..
1. Ginger: Ginger increases metabolism, stimulates circulation and excretion of toxins from the body. Reference
2. Cucumber: Cucumber keeps you hydrated, flushes out toxins, supplies skin-friendly minerals such as magnesium, potassium, silicon and nourishes you with vitamins. Reference
3. Green Coriander: Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. It is also rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. Reference
4. Lemon: Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and potassium, cleanses your system, keeps your skin blemish-free and reduces inflammation. Reference
5. Cinnamon Stick: It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and helps reduce weight. Reference
6. Orange: Oranges have a high content of citric acid which is effective in drying away acne. Orange peels contain a high amount of dietary fiber, which regulates bowel movements, thus eliminating harmful wastes and toxins from the body. Reference
7. Tomato: Tomatoes have an impressive amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, as well as significant amounts of vitamin B6, folate, and thiamin. Reference
8. Mint Leaves: Mint is a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion. Reference
2. Add 4 to 5 pieces of cucumber.
3. Take four to five leaves/stems of Green Coriander (Cilantro) and add in the jug.
4. Chop one lemon and add the pieces.
5. Add two to three Cinnamon Sticks.
6. Add Orange slices to the jug or sipper.