Hi Girls! A perfect hair style not only helps you in forming a long lasting and good impression but also makes you look younger. To carry beautiful bouncy hair, we need to work upon it because hard work is the key to success. Little carelessness with our hair make us look inexpressible and aged. Who likes that frizzy mass of hair on top of their head? No one! Those soft, silky, shiny and beautiful strands of hair being blown by the wind can increase your perceived sexiness and make you look confident, outgoing and successful.
Today I am here with an easy peasy home remedy for you all which’ll make your hair look soft and representable just in 20 minutes! Be assured! This remedy is going to work 100% and you are going to fall in love with your soft hair..
1. Aloe Vera Gel – 2 teaspoons
2. Yogurt/Curd – 1 teaspoon
3. Mustard Oil – 1 teaspoon
This ingredients ratio is perfect for medium hair length. You may adjust it accordingly.
1. Take two teaspoons Aloe Vera Gel in a bowl and add one teaspoon Yogurt/Curd in it.
2. Mix both the components really well. The gel will turn in to a liquid.
3. Now add mustard oil to this paste.
4. Again mix everything really well.
5. Strain the mixture to get something like this..
Your natural hair softener is ready within the blink of an eye literally..
How to Apply?
Really simple.. Spread the mask evenly throughout your hair by using a hair brush or your fingers, whichever convenient. Massage the cream in from the roots to the tips and gently pass your fingers through your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 20-25 minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo like you normally would followed by your favourite conditioner.
1. Aloe Vera Gel contains an enzyme that helps promote hair growth and increase hair elasticity.
2. Yogurt/Curd is a very helpful ingredient if you want to get rid of dandruff and scalp infections in addition to soft, healthy and smooth hair.
3. Mustard Oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, iron, fatty acids, calcium and magnesium which have a big role in making our hair soft and increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
Apply this mask atleast twice a week to notice good results but you will feel the difference within one application. Go and grab the ingredients, apply it and do let me know the results.
I hope you found this post useful. Please do let me know about it in the comments section below. I would love to get your response. Please comment even if you don’t like my posts. It really helps!!
Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin’ and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!
www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries