Today’s show stopper is Sandalwood Powder. I have already posted a tutorial about Fuller’s Earth Mask..
Now let’s get started and check what do you need to make this face pack:
1. Sandal Wood or Chandan Powder- 3 teaspoons
3. Rose Water or Gulabjal- 3 teaspoons (If you are sensitive to lemon)
I am using Ayur Sandal Face Pack which retails for Rs. 40 (100 gm) and is very easily available in the market. If you want to buy it online, I am leaving the buy link below. Also, it is not necessary that you use Ayur’s face pack. You could use whichever available.
Take two teaspoons of Sandal Wood or Chandan Powder in a bowl. Add three teaspoons lemon juice to this powder. If you are sensitive to lemon, use Rose Water or Gulabjal. You can add one more teaspoon if the paste is too thick or too thin.
Mix well to make a nice and lump free paste.
How to apply?
Wash your face first and pat dry it with a face towel to remove any dirt or oil.
Apply a good layer of this paste to your face and neck using a brush or your fingers and let it dry for 30 minutes.
How to take the mask off?
After your face pack starts to dry, it will lighten up in colour and it’ll start to crack up just like the Fuller’s Earth Mask I shared.
Grab a face sponge, wet it and rub it on the applied area in circular motion for atleast 30 seconds and then remove the pack. Massaging this will also help reducing facial hair growth. Since you are using clay, it dries really well and it takes a minute more than removing usual face packs.
You can also simply wash your face but before that, wet your hands and massage your face in circular motions first.
I really love this face mask as it leaves my skin really smooth, soft and smells amazing.
Atleast apply this mask twice a week and wash it off with cold water.
Benefits of Sandalwood or Chandan Powder:
1. Sandalwood or Chandan Powder is very effective in soothing harsh sunburns and clear skin tanning.
2. Sandalwood helps in shrinking skin pores.
3. It also provides an even skin texture and prevents sagging and aging skin.
4. This powder also helps in fighting the bacteria and fungi and prevents the breakout of pimples and acne.
5. It also helps in subsiding inflammation, skin redness and sore skin.
6. Sandalwood powder is an amazing remedy to clear out the complexion.
Benefits of Lemon Juice:
Benefits of Rose Water or Gulabjal:
1. Rose water or Gulabjal has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin.
2. It is very useful in getting rid of acne or pimples.
3. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
So that’s it for today guys. We saw a really quick and affordable face mask today. Apply this face pack to get intense glow, smooth and clear skin. Share the results with me.
I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don’t forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog.
It would mean a lot to me.
2. Detox Water | Healthy and Glowing Skin | Weight Loss | Boosted Metabolism | Natural Beauty
3. Inveda D Tan Scrub Review | Shout-out