This scrub has anti bacterial essential oil in it and has an intensive care complex which tantalised me to buy it.. The word “Deep Action” also lured me a lot.. Let me share important product details with you all first followed by my experience and last but not the least, the pros and cons I feel.
1. Removes dead skin cells
2. Hydrates tired feet
3. Has intensive care complex
Texture and Consistency: This scrub has a white creamy consistency which is neither too thick nor too thin with sparsely distributed green and brown scrubbing granules. The particles are mild on the skin and the scrub doesn’t lather up.
Smell: The smell of this scrub is very minty and essential oils like.
- Gentle scrub granules
- Has anti bacterial essential oil
- Leaves skin satin smooth
- Exfoliates really nicely
- Removes dead skin cells
- Moisturises feet well
- Refreshing and cool formula
- Spill proof, travel friendly packaging
- Not much amount of product required
- Extremely strong smell
- Does the basic job of scrubbing
- No deep action
- Doesn’t have a noticable effect on tanning or improving feet colour
- Available online or through Oriflame Consultants
- Contains paraben