*This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate link*
Hi Guys!! I hope you all are doing good..
As you all know I introduced and reviewed the premium care products I received from a newly launched brand “Stately Essentials“, a few days ago, today I am here to discuss about my overall experience with it. If you haven’t read my old posts, let me give you a brief idea about the brand and the products I got.
Brand Description: Stately Essentials is a line of pure and natural with driven skin and health care products made free from harmful chemicals like Sulphate and Paraben. Our brand came out of a need for a quality range of skin friendly products for our people.
Stately Essentials caters to four major categories i.e. Facial Care, Body Care, Hair Care and Wellness category. Each product uses natural methods in its making and adheres to the highest standards of purity, authenticity and quality.
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Contact Number: +91-7977590084
Official Website: www.statelyessentials.com
They sent me a lovely package and honestly, the packaging was “bomb” as for a new launch. I really did not expect this kind of a level in their packaging as new brands usually don’t invest so much in packaging and all that.
If you haven’t already read my detailed reviews about these products, please go ahead and check them out here:
Stately Essentials Bath Gels, Skin Hydrators, Shampoo, Hair Hydrator and Nourishing Hair TonicThe products they sent are:
1. Natures Energizer Bath Gel (Green Tea & Lime): This is a very soothing, calming and summery kind of bath gel. It doesn’t feel cool on the body that’s why you can easily use it in winters but the smell, flavor and properties remind me of summer. It smells exactly like Lemon, is very refreshing and is an everyday pick by my father..
2. Absolute Rose Bath Gel: This bath gel is my and my mom’s favorite because it is so feminine and amazing. The fragrance exactly matches with rose and gives a very girly, pampering and luxurious experience while bathing.
3. Molten Brown Bath Gel (Honey and Vanilla): Molten Brown gel is actually a Honey and Vanilla variant and it looks and smells like honey with a slight hint of vanilla. The smell isn’t overpowering at all but gives a sweet, nice experience while taking bath. Kids would love to bathe with this variant because it is so child like. It is lovely and reminds me of my childhood.
4. Icy Lilac Bath Gel (Lavender): Again, it smells so so amazing, floral and feminine that I love it. Honestly, it’s very difficult for me to choose between Absolute Rose and Icy Lilac because both of them are floral and astonishing. My mum prefers Rose gel more because she is a huge fan of roses but I can’t make a choice between the two.
5. Burnished Brown Bath Gel (Chocolate): It feels like a very divine and astounding thing when I put it on my body. I seriously don’t want to hop out of the shower and feel like eating it.. My three year old nephew who doesn’t want to take shower these days because he feels cold, finds an excuse to bathe just because of this baby!
6. Delicious Choco Vanilla Skin Hydrator (Chocolate Lotion): This skin hydrator is the best thing you could buy for moisturising your kids’ skin this season. It smells lovely as the fragrance is exactly identical to chocolate and vanilla. Honestly, I am not a kid but I love applying this moisturiser because who doesn’t enjoy the scent of chocolates and vanilla.
7. Delicious Strawberry Skin Hydrator (Strawberry Lotion): This moisturiser is very very light weight, spreads easily and gets absorbed into the skin within a second. It hydrates & nourishes the skin very well. It’s smell is very very pleasant and not at all overpowering.
8. Natures Special (Herbal Shampoo): It cleanses my scalp nicely without stripping any natural oils and nutrients. It makes the hair very nourished and moisturised. It imparts a beautiful shine to my hair and makes them look easygoing and smooth.
9. Hair Hydrator (Hair Conditioner): It makes my hair and rough ends look very smoothened, soft and straight. Trust me when I say this, once my hair is completely dried, I do not need a comb and you cannot tell if I haven’t combed or done them..
10. Nourishing Hair Tonic (Oil): It also prevents hair fall and hair breakage. It improves the overall texture of the hair and is a great product. It prevents all kind of hair issues, treats them nicely, doesn’t feel heavy and controls hair fall beautifully.
Quickly summing up the Pros and Cons of this Brand:
*Mess proof bottles
*Lovely fragrances, not overpowering
*Wide range of products
*Free from parabens and sulphates
*Value for money products
*Ingredient lists mentioned
*Products meant for all skin and hair types
*Very assisting customer service
*Long shelf life
*Can’t find any
So that’s all for today guys. I would highly recommend you to try out these products and I am sure you will not regret buying them. If you have any queries about the brand or any product, you can comment down below and I would love to be able to help you.
Have a great day ahead!