What is The Liebster Award?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
Following the Rules..
I am so happy that Shridevi from Decoding Beauty nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for the domination dear and congratulations for being nominated as well. You really deserve it! It was a lovely surprise and means a lot to me.
Shridevi is a former software professional from Mumbai, India who turned into a blogger just for her passion. She shares really nice and detailed reviews about Makeup and Beauty stuff, skin & hair care, makeup routines, tip and ticks that she has learnt and tried over time. She loves reading, travelling, shopping, doodling and trying out new products. Be sure to check out her fabulous blog!
As per the rules, she has sent me eleven questions, so here are my answers..
1. Who is your favorite super hero and (optional) why?
Ans. My all-time superhero has to be my father because he has always done the magic for me. He has protected me whenever I needed to be, has always given me the best advice, has always been there for me and has done every single thing I could’ve asked for.
Talking about fictional characters, it has to be Wonder Woman because she never gives up, is very loving and caring and is a good person at heart.
2. If you could go any where in the world where would you go and (optional)why?
Ans. If I could go anywhere, I would be in a dilemma to go everywhere. If you ask me to answer only one place, I’ll say Singapore. Since my childhood, I have always been amused with Singapore and I would love to go there. I don’t really know much about it but I just feel like I have to go there once. Just an inner feeling, no strong reasons.
3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Ans. I am very particular about what I eat and get sceptical over eating strange or unknown things but the strangest thing I can think of, at the moment is an Indian chaat flavored chocolate bar.
4. Describe your self in 3 words.
Ans. Ambitious, Organised, Efficient
I think these three words define me the best. I love to plan, scheme and find the optimal way to achieve my goals. I think big-picture and always have a plan several steps down the line, so I am not easily caught off guard.
5. What is the thing you’re most afraid of?
Ans. Blood, it scares the shit out of me.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
Ans. Lights out. I watched it this afternoon. I simply love watching horror movies and ones which have a supernatural entity element in it. So, this movie is my all time favorite.
7. What makes you angry?
Ans. Making me repeat things. I am a loving and matured person as of now, even though I was short tempered when I was in school but I hate repeating things. It really makes me angry!
8. If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you prefer doing?
Ans. Whenever I get even a single free minute, I write a pending or an upcoming blogpost.
9. Which movie or book did you find the most inspiring and why?
Ans. “It Happens For A Reason” by Preeti Shenoy has to be my all time favorite and inspiring book. I love it because it it has the perfect mix of sudden changes in life and the finest decisions.
10. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Ans. “You rise by lifting others”
I am a firm believer of this quote and I try to support my fellow mates as much as possible. Crab mentatlity is the worst thing a person may have and pulling someone down can never help us reach the top.
11. What’s the #1 most played song on your playlist?
Ans. It has to be “Faded” by Alan Walker, always. I instantly connect with that song.. It has the right notes, melodious vocals, catchy tune, deep music and amazing lyrics.
My Nominees Are:
1. Saba Noor (Creative Paper Boutique): Saba is a young wife, a mother of a three year old boy and a very passionate crafter. Her handmade cards, gorgeous albums and beautiful scrapbooks can make your jaws drop. She is currently designing for nine teams online and loves learning and trying out new techniques in the crafty world.
2. Shanthi Arumugam Vimalan (The Leiav): Shanthi is a Singapore based Beauty and Lifestyle blogger. She also has a YouTube channel from the same name where she shares her love and interest for unique and beautiful makeup looks, beauty product reviews and lifestyle choices of interest for the modern day women.
3. Surbhi Sareen (Raga’s Voice: Surbhi is an Indian blogger but she is currently pursuing her studies in Canada. She shares books reviews, magazine reviews, short stories, poems and much more on her blog. Her “Confessions of an Immigrant” series is a must read.
4. Mariyam Abid (The Beautyholic): Mariyam is a passionate beauty blogger and a foodie. She has been sharing her amazing beauty product reviews on her blog since 2015 and loves riding bikes * writing poems. She is currently pursuing her Masters and loves nurturing her beauty and lifestyle blog.
5. Archana (IBeautySpy): Archana is a software engineer based in Bangalore and a hobbyist beauty blogger. She shares amazing beauty product reviews on her blog and she has made her mark in this field within one year. She loves technology, adventure, beauty, health, wellness and staying young. 😉
6. Sangeeta (BeautyNYX): Sangeeta rambles about all things makeup and skincare on her blog. She is also a fitness enthusiast and shares some really important stuff we need to know about our health and body.
7. Aditi (Serene Sparkle): Aditi loves everything sparkly and glittery but not to an extent that it looks gaudy. She shares her thoughts, opinions and experiences on various things relating to beauty, books and DIYs..
8. Akansha (Ms. Tantrum Blog): Akansha is an Indian British Beauty Blogger from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. She was born and brought up in India and moved to the UK in 2010. She is a daughter, a wife, a mommy and a self confessed shopaholic. She writes amazing, honest and genuine reviews about beauty products on her blog.
9. Khadija (Khadija Beauty): Khadija is a procaffinator and loves makeup, accessories, bags, shoes, coffee and chocolates. After completing her Engineering in Biotechnology, her love for beauty and makeup started to grow more. Now blogging is her profession and gives her immense pleasure.
10. Linda Woods (Lulu’s Life): Linda is a 28 year old mom who is obsessed with Makeup, Nails, Fashion, Vaping and Writing. She shares amazing makeup tutorials her blog and is trying to make her mark on YouTube as well.
11. Snehal Boricha (Beauty Tending): Snehal is an aspiring beauty and lifestyle blogger and a yoga-enthusiast from Mumbai, India. She enjoys writing everything about skin and hair care, beauty products, DIYs, Makeup Tutorials, Nail Art, Tips and Tricks, Hauls etc and finds it a great way to express her thoughts.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Why did you choose your blog’s current name?
- What are your blogging aims till the end of 2017?
- If you were asked to get a weird/unusual piercing on your body, where would you get pierced and (optional) why?
- If you find Rs. 10,000 in a park, what would you do?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning and why?
- There is a flood warning and you’re stuck inside with no power. How will you pass the time?
- If you could have a super power, what it would be and why?
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten while traveling?
- How is your handwriting according to you?
- What is the one technology you can’t live without?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
So that’s it for today guys. Thank you once again Shridevi. I hope you all liked this post and my answers. Congratulations to the new winners. Looking forward to your responses, and happy blogging! You can use the information about Leibster Award, Rules and everything that is on this page on your blog unless you give a backlink to my blog. 🙂