About Feet Up Advanced:
Feet Up provides foot care products for your entire family, offering general and advanced care products formulated especially for you to achieve soft, smooth and supple feet. This range provides a complete foot care routine to pamper, care and invigorate tired feet.
- Repair cracked heels in 7 days and get softer, smoother feet with this fast acting foot cream.
- Repairs and relieves cracked heels
- Fast acting formula
- Visible result after 3 days
- Dermalogically tested
- Intensive Care Complex: A unique protecting, hydrating complex with Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5: Acts as a moisturiser increasing the moisture level in the skin, leaving the skin feeling more conditioned.
- 10% Urea: Is the best natural moisturiser. Its ability to capture water reduces the thickness of the horny layer and restores the normal hydration process.
Smell: Strong avocado/minty/essential oils like rancid smell
My Experience: The Oriflame catalogue claims this product as a soothing foot cream to improve feet overnight. To pamper my feet, I first used Oriflame Sweden Feet Up Advanced 2 in 1 Deep Action Foot Scrub in the day time and had quite a satisfactory result except for the fact that its smell was overpowering. Later, I applied this cream on my feet at night keeping the same positive result in mind. Its smell is also strong but lesser than that of the scrub. The cream has a thick consistency but doesn’t feel sticky or heavy once applied. It gets absorbed into the skin easily. I applied it on my feet thoroughly and massaged it really well. Next morning, I got the result I expected. My feet felt really soft, smooth, pampered and groomed.
I don’t have cracks but my mother has a few, so I wanted her to try this out as well so that I could see its impact on what it is basically meant to do. She too applied this cream at night and found really soft and groomed feet in the morning, however the cracks were the same. She applied it again next night and the second morning, we could see that the cream has worked well. She applied this cream continuously for five days to completely get repaired heels. I don’t believe in expecting amazing results overnight but this cream starts working overnight. It takes around three-five days to completely work but its worth the time.
My housemaid has really deep cracks on her heels which hurt her a lot, so I’ve given this cream to her as well. She has been using it for three days now and there is a very little difference, but there is a difference. Overall I’ll say that this cream works but the results depend on the intensity of cracks.
Pros of Oriflame Sweden Feet Up Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream:
- Dermalogically tested
- Contains avocado and aloe vera extracts
- Works really well
- Doesn’t feel heavy or sticky
- Does what it claims
- Travel friendly
- Easy to use
- Ingredients well mentioned
- Little amount of product required
- Moisturises skin well
- Long shelf life
Cons of Oriflame Sweden Feet Up Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream:
- Contains Paraben
- Strong smell
- Not widely available in the market
- Available only through Oriflame consultants and online shopping portals
Will I repurchase it?
Yes. I am quite satisfied with the results and would repurchase it for sure.
Will I recommend it?
Yes. I highly recommend buying this foot cream even if you don’t have cracked heels and just want to have groomed and pampered feet.
Is it worth the money?
Yes. This cream really works well and is worth the money charged.
My Ratings: 4.7/5
Final Verdict: I am overall happy with this experience but I just wish the smell factor was improved.
So that’s it for today guys. I hope you all liked the review. Don’t forget to comment down below and follow my blog..