As summers are already here, no matter how much we protect ourselves from the harmful radiations of the sun by applying sunscreen and taking protective measures, there is still some tan messing us up. Scrubs are the best solutions to such a problem… Lets not waste time and go right in to the review to see whether this scrub is worth trying or not..
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid , Poly Beads, Sesamun Indicum (Sesame Seed Oil, Cetostearyl Alcohol & Cetereth 20, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myrisate, Cera Alba, Dimethicone, Sodium Sarcocinate, Ptessium Hydroxide, Tetanium Di Oxide, Imidzolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylene Glycol Mono Stearate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil, Citus Limon (Lemon Peel) Extract, Allantion, Di Sodium edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil.
Packaging: The product comes in a plastic tub with a silicon kind of lid and very Indian and royal sort of packaging with golden detailing. Necessary details and information is mentioned on the tub and the packaging is quite stiff, sturdy and spill proof.
MRP: Rs.295 for 100 ml (Full sized)
Buy it here at Rs. 236 from Nykaa (20% discount)
I have a sample sized one..
This is how the full sized product looks like..
|Image from Amazon.in|
Shelf Life: 3 years
Pros of Inveda D Tan Scrub:
1. The product is suitable for all skin types, thus people with sensitive skin can also use it easily.
2. The product is Paraben free which I absolutely love.
3. The scrub is gentle to use.
4. The result is appreciable and this scrub worked well for me.
5. The packaging is tight and travel friendly.
6. Ingredients are mentioned at the bottom.
7. What I really love about this product is its minty smell which really makes my skin feel fresh and cool.
8. The tingling sensation of mint regulates blood flow and brings a glow to face in addition to removing tan.
1. This product might be unfit for people who are allergic to mint or don’t like its smell.
2. The product should either have a tube like packaging or contain a spatula atleast.
3. The tub packaging is very unhygeinic and messy.
4. The scrub is not yet widely available in market and only available online.
Is it affordable?
Yes definitely. I received a sample sized product which is also very affordable and has a good quantity which would probably last me for two to three more months even though how much the quantity lasts solely depends on usage. The full sized product (100 ml) is really enough and affordable. You also don’t need a high amount of product for application.
Would I buy it again?
This product is worth buying and as I have got positive results from it, I would definitely buy it again.
Will I recommend it?
I think by now you would know that I really like this scrub and would highly recommend it but as it has mint in it, some people may not like it or it may not suit them, so make sure to do a patch test first.
My Ratings: 4.5/5 (0.5 deducted for unhygienic tub packaging)
Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!
www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog Instagram: @heartydiariesblog
www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries