With increasing competition in the market, there are thousands of brands having same claims yet different results.. So, today I am going to review Bella Cotton Pads with you all and hope my review helps you to decide if you would like to give this product a try or not.. Bella offers different types of cotton products and this review is about their basic, cosmetic cotton pads. These pads are imported from Europe and are dermatologically tested.. Please keep on reading this post till the end to know my experience and final opinion about this product..
- Made of 100% clean, soft and natural cotton fibres
- Delicate for all skin types
- Two sided – plain side ideal for cosmetics application and embossed side perfect for gentle skin cleansing
- Closed edges prevent delamination and fibres separation
- Recommended for cosmetic and hygienic use, ideal for make -up removal
- Handy pack with strings at the top to hang in the bathroom
- Bottom perforation for convenient dispensing
Cost: Rs. 45 for 30 units; Rs. 109 for 80 units
For more, check the Official website…
Packaging: These cotton packs come in a see-through, handy plastic pack with strings at the top which are very convenient to hang them in the bathroom or wherever desired. The pack has all necessary details mentioned on it and has a bottom perforation for convenient dispensing of the pads.
About the Cotton Pad quality: This two sided cotton pad is extremely soft, thin and fluffy.. One side of the pad is embossed and has a stitched hexagonal pattern on it which is perfect for gentle skin cleansing. The other side is plain and follows a liner pattern which is for cosmetics application. The pads have closed edges which prevent delamination and pad fissure.
My Experience: These cotton wipes are made up of 100% natural fibres and are really very soft.. These cotton pads have interwoven cotton layers in them which makes them heavenly and gentle on the skin. Talking about the size, I’d say it is perfect.. It is neither too big nor too small. It doesn’t feel rough on the skin at all and feels very gentle when I use it on my under eye area.. I sometimes cut a single pad in equal halves and place them under my eye..
I hate when cotton pads just tear up while using or there are deposits or fibre residue on the skin while using them. Fortunately, nothing like this happens with these pads due to the closed edges which ensure there is no fibres separation or pad breakage. However, if you get extra harsh with it, the pad is definitely going to tear apart.
- 100% pure cotton
- Very soft, delicate and gentle
- Not very small size
- Suitable for all skin types, infants too
- Just one unit is enough to take 80% makeup off the face
- Remove makeup and nail polish easily and effectively
- Helps in easy application of cleanser, toner or lotion
- Cleans the dirt or oil from the skin easily and quickly
- Handy and portable
- Highly absorbent
- Value for money
- Good for daily use
- Convenient, hygienic, travel friendly packaging
So that’s it for today guys! I hope you liked this post! Do let me know by commenting below. Don’t forget to share this post and follow my blog..